[C320-list] Spinnaker

DianeFlr at aol.com DianeFlr at aol.com
Tue Nov 19 04:10:34 PST 2013

LOL  did I really spell "wenches"??
 yes, I would love to have more gals aboard; but they are not strong
enough to bring in the jib in 10-15K.  I am trying to line up 4 dedicated  crew
who will COMMIT for the season here in FL.  Without that commitment, I  know
a spinnaker is just a pipe dream.  I have learned to go  downwind sailing
the jib "on the lee" - whisker pole in front of  shrouds; boom lines up -
stear the windex to red arrows.  weight  forward.  I did well last weekend with
this strategy & made time on a  fast 35' Jeanneau.  He was amazed how we
gained on him that leg.   also,  "up in the luffs; down in the puffs"  has
made a difference for  me.

thanks for info, as always.  LOVE this site!

Captain Diane  Fowler, GRI, CRS, e-PRO
Sellstate Priority Realty
_View  my other listings_
(http://reports.realtor.com/servlet/cc6?mgpNjkQYDWQAV9b6vGzge0x6weQ8wfVaVSSVzebG4w2aG0eb12bvE130eVolli://OOOQjLHtlhjQJhu/jLHtL
klHlLHnLglk/9b6vGqzgw4eG0q0LHtqGklHlLq8hgkmtlHglX8HiL+8hjHtXzgeXAWCT?9LMHmtl
2HI=6nLglepklpgnk2HIVf6bew3269zeG02b1G0b9VBDXSCWBTV69zeG02b1G0b9VAWCTV8312wf
G0b9VSYAYWV2068dbvEb9VyqSDBBTYCVXLX)

CELL: 239- 850- 4935

_www.CapeCoralHomes.com_ (http://www.capecoralhomes.com/)

check  out Smoky Mountain rental: www.VRBO.com/235062

In a message dated 11/19/2013 2:11:57 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,