[C320-list] MAIN TRAVELLER CART

Denny Browne dennybrowne at verizon.net
Tue Nov 19 06:27:08 PST 2013

I asked Garhauer Marine about this problem last year, and they also suggested McLube. We spray it every time we race. But the bearings may still need to be replaced. I understand this is not a difficult job, but does require careful attention so you don't lose any. I'd suggest sending them an email at

garhauer at garhauermarine.com

Or, call them at (909) 985-7513. I've found them to be extremely helpful.

Denny Browne
A Cappella

Sent from iPhone, sorry for typos, grammar, etc...