[C320-list] Length overall

clburti at gmail.com clburti at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 06:19:22 PST 2013

I’m not sure about the length they measured, and suspect they may be pretty close, but the issue shows what kind of idiotic thinking is prevalent in the marina business. Length has nothing to do with what actually limits the number of slips they can rent. The number of slips that most marinas can rent is defined by the width and depth of the slips. The only issue they have with length is how a big boat’s length projects into and obstructs the fairway. You control that by refusing boats that are too long, not by charging them more…and that is my rant for the day…

Fair Winds
Chris Burti
Commitment
Catalina 320, #867