[C320-list] Main Sail

Denny Browne dennybrowne at verizon.net
Tue Nov 26 15:51:39 PST 2013

Sam Heck, at Quantum Sales SoCal (562) 624-4325) just spec'd and delivered a wonderful racing Dacron main and racing Dacron genoa. Sails look great, perform great and made an immeasurable difference. And he's one of the nicest rock star sailors you're likely to encounter. You should at least talk to him.

Denny Browne
A Cappella #935
Redondo Beach

Sent from iPhone, sorry for typos, grammar, etc...