[C320-list] Balmar Alternator and Starter Battery upgrade

clburti at gmail.com clburti at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 10:33:35 PST 2013

it made to the email list both times…

Fair Winds
Chris Burti
Commitment
Catalina 320, #867

From: danny jensen
Sent: ‎Wednesday‎, ‎November‎ ‎27‎, ‎2013 ‎12‎:‎50‎ ‎PM
To: 320

For some reason my previous post did not make to google groups c320-list
so I'm posting one more time.

The scope of the project includes the following:
1. Design and ordering parts
2. Starting Battery installation
3. House battery and Starting Battery Wiring with Xantrex Shunt and
Blue Seas ACR
4. Xantrex Link Lite Battery Monitor Installation
5. Conduit and Wire Pulling needed for Alternator
6. Voltage Regulator Installation
7. Alternator Installation of Balmar 6 series alternator
8. Main Panel Wiring for amp meter

Here are the open access links to my project
http://www.mammothcondos.com/electrical-upgrade-c320.pdf

http://www.mammothcondos.com/schematic-c320.pdf

The schematic link is for people who want to blow up the schematic. The
project .pdf has limited resolution.

Danny
A Boa Vida
Hull #972