[C320-list] Zarcor Doors

Becky DeVillier sail320 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 5 12:08:46 PDT 2013

I have them and really like them. Very convenient and easy to remove. But I  did have to get a second set to get a proper fit. Zarcor worked with but it took a little time to get them right.
Becky
Synergy #201

Allan S Field <allan.field at verizon.net> wrote:

Zarcor will be at the Annapolis Boat Show next weekend.  I am thinking of
ordering these doors and am wondering if anyone else has for their C320?  If
so, what is your experience with them?  Can you share your door measurements
with me that you used when ordering?  Thank you!

Allan S. Field

Sea Shadow - #808

Columbia, MD