[C320-list] Removable panels in forward bulkhead?

Scott Thompson surprise at thompson87.com
Tue Oct 8 10:38:32 PDT 2013

Rick, when we were looking at used boats, a Catalina dealer told me that
the panels were removed from the design as a cost saving measure, not
because of any problems.

Another difference across years that I haven't seen mentioned yet: At
one point the Mark 1 head compartment was redesigned and made somewhat
larger.

Scott Thompson
Surprise, #653
(and Swarthmore High School class of 1974, BTW!)