[C320-list] Head tank Smells??

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 13 15:39:16 PDT 2013

What I did was to take out the tank and old hose and then measure the old hoses. It's fairly easily(well not that easily) done and then you have the exact lengths required. As a further note when I went to remove the vent line it was clamped to an electrical cable with a nylon wire tie. I had to get at it by removing the 110V plug box on the starboard bulkhead on the head enclosure...as I recall that was a bit of a bugger. The other thing you may want to consider is to add a bit extra length to the head hose in case you may later wish to replace the Jabsco head. I put in a Raritan and it was just by good luck that the hose was long enough. We love the Raritan by the way. Boats!!CheersJohnM1999#574