[C320-list] SECOND REEF POINT

Jerry Brown jbrown01015 at outlook.com
Thu Oct 17 07:13:35 PDT 2013

I have a second reef set up on Indigo but it is a MKII with a Selden rig and
different Garhauer line feed set up below the traveller so I am not sure if
that will help you.  I took the boat out yesterday landside in Toronto
Harbour and will be taking the sails off this w/e.  I can take some photos
and send them off line if that would help or, if I interpret your email
address correctly, if you want to have a look at the boat by driving to
Toronto we could work that out as well.  I did add a rope clutch to the
standard set up so that I could have the second reef in the cockpit and I
put a cleat on the mast for the genoa halyard.  The Spin halyard is also
cleated to the mast as I do not have a spi nor a drifter.

Jerry Brown
Indigo #1137