[C320-list] Lever

Ken Geiger kendgb at aol.com
Thu Oct 17 12:14:54 PDT 2013

Hello Warren, we are new to C320's as of July 2013.  year 2000 Hull #765 with a ST4000Plus  (st 4000+) with problems.  It has the newer grey wheel unit and problem seems to be with controller.  Flux Gate compass OHM checks out as OK. I Plan to have the controler checked at local Raymarine service.

Wonder does Dan G work on the electronics too?  Or do you know of someone else??

Regards

Ken Geiger
Toronto