[C320-list] Replumbing head for direct discharge.

Colin Evans twosailors at bigpond.com
Thu Oct 17 15:41:06 PDT 2013

 Correct Jim.  Ours has a `Y` valve at the holding tank where the flow can
either go to the tank or to the hull outlet just forward of the batteries.
We don`t use the hull outlet valve, straight into the holding tank and empty
at a pumpout or when 2 nm offshore, which isn`t very often for us on the
Lake.
I have a photo of the valve as I put the start battery near it.  If anyone
is interested, I`ll have to send it direct.
Regards
Colin Evans
Watermark
2000 C320 # 774