[C320-list] Lewmar Boom Car

Martin Rosenberg martinlrosenberg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 19:12:42 PDT 2013

I suspected that the bearings might mot be captive. I've checked all the
websites and it looks like I'm going to have to use the phone because
nothing is showing for the outhaul car or the bearings. I had thought that
I might remove the car for the winter to make it easier to cover the boat
but maybe it's not worth the worry with the ball bearings.