[C320-list] Considering C320 for a purchase - anyone in Hamilton (Ontario...

LOCALJG at aol.com LOCALJG at aol.com
Mon Sep 9 20:06:31 PDT 2013

Hi Marek, I sent you a note with a flyer on our 320  Catalina for sale in
the San Diego, CA area.  If you do decide to come up  from Canada for a visit
let me know.  Here is some info on our Catalina if  anyone else is looking
to buy.  I can send pictures and more info if anyone  is interested.  Dina

CATALINA 320 - 1996 - EXCELLENT CONDITION - $76000  (CORONADO, CA 92118)

Standard features
Yanmar engine - diesel - life jackets -
flares - boat  cushions - life ring - horns - fire extinguishers -
microwave - 2 burner stove -  double stainless sink - refridgerator - mattresses -
fenders -
winches - sail  covers - large double berth............
Extra gear included
Rain gear - navigation maps - 2 sizes of dining table - swim  ladder - boat
hooks - table for cockpit area - BBQ - dock ropes, cushions,  dishes,
etc............
Improvements to the hull, deck, rigging, engine, or  interior
TV - sound system - DVD player - Furuno Radar model # 1623  -
new water heater - batteries - dingy davits - power inverter -
anchor/propeller - GPS - Garmin Navagation system # 54ls - Reflector Radar -  Rigging -
VHF - auto pilot -rigging - compass -....etc

In a message dated 9/9/2013 7:36:46 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
marekf at gmail.com writes:

Hello,
>From my research I've concluded that C320 has nice  sailing characteristics
and have other attributes that are in our focus  while looking for a new(er)
boat.
I would appreciate if someone would be  willing to take me for a short sail
to experience it first hand.
Kind  regards,
Marek