[C320-list] noise at 1800

jim brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 05:13:13 PDT 2013

Thanks Karl. I did have the prop treated. I had a similar issue with the two blade prob but it sounded less "screaming" than the sound I hear now-guess it might with another blade rotating around. I'll live with it unless the yard will haul for free to take a look since it wasn't there before the work was done. As an aside. we met Orlando in Oriental when he was poking around the yard where our boat was hauled. Had a nice chat. He very much enjoyed his stay and your hospitality.

Once again membership in the Association has more that paid for itself.

Jim Brown