[C320-list] PHRF Rating

Andrew Santangelo andrew_santangelo at mac.com
Tue Sep 3 12:29:44 PDT 2013

Well it all depends on the region and such, but here is how it went for me on Lake Michigan back in 2009 and earlier:

* Wing Keel - 150 (1996)
* When I moved to the fin keel, around 2000, the Wing was 156 and the fin keel model was 150
* In 2002 or so, and until 2009 - both models were 156.

I have no clue now, but I will learn soon enough...

Andrew Santangelo

C320 "Dawn Treader"
Holland, MI

J22 "Blitzkrieg"