[C320-list] Vberth light switch replacement

Wash, Steve wash at advantageelectronics.com
Thu Sep 5 05:06:30 PDT 2013

Hi Irv,

I did.  Both failed at the same time ... I think it was due to corrosion.

I found a drop in switch at Mouser.com.  Search for: 112-R13-66D  This switch is much better constructed than the original.
 Our hull is 1029 and the lights are round, with a long, cylindrical bulb.  The switch is 3 position ... RED - OFF - WHITE.

It took about 30 minutes to fix both.

Steve #1029