[C320-list] PROPANE VENT HOSE

Jeff Hare catalina at thehares.com
Thu Sep 5 17:43:18 PDT 2013

Yea, I had concerns about this myself.

Since the transom is angled back, even a 90 degree fitting might not do a
great job of keeping it clear.  If you're really concerned about it, you may
have better luck swapping the lines between the center scupper drain and the
propane drain thru-hulls.  The center scupper drain has a more vertical
plane and will easily stay clear if the line maintains an upward slope to
the propane locker.

All it takes to do this is a few feet of inexpensive drain line and a few
zip ties (with screw eyes) for ensuring that the lines maintain proper
slopes to make this happen.

-Jeff