[C320-list] noise at 1800

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 6 03:11:06 PDT 2013

Jim,

I had a similar problem after I had my blade repaired from an encounter with
a crab pot line.  I read up on it and determined that it was from the
tailing edge of the blade.  I used a file to change the angle of the
trailing edge to what was recommended and it went away for the first year
but it is back.  Mine is around 2200 RPM.  I will redress the trailing edge
again this year. . . if I remember to during winter lay-up which is
unlikely.

Rod Boer, Odyssey #688