[C320-list] accelerator cable

Doug Treff doug at treff.us
Mon Sep 9 12:21:10 PDT 2013

I recently had to do my shift cable. While in there I replaced both
cables. You do NOT want to do this job more than once, so go ahead and
spend the extra $40 and do both cables while you're at it. Here is a
link on how to do this process. Assuming you have the Edson pedestal,
this would be the procedure. The below deck part would obviously be
different, but the steering pedestal part is the most difficult and
non-intuitive part. The rest is fairly straight forward.

http://spartina.blogspot.com/2009/05/replacing-throttle-and-shift-cables.html

The process in the web link above worked a treat and I was able to do
my own cable replacement and save the yard bill.

---
Doug Treff
doug at treff.us