[C320-list] WASTE HOLDING TANK MONITOR

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 12 13:00:27 PDT 2013

I installed the SCAD single tank monitor some years ago and have been
satisfied with it.  Be sure to clean the side of the tank where you attach
the strips.  You want them to fully adhere with no air bubbles.  Also, be
aware that tank shape has a lot to do with reporting percent full.  The
later models with the 21gal tank have a larger top than the bottom.  The
SCAD monitor has program settings based on tank shape; but, none of the
available shapes matched our tank.  We just allow that the top half of the
tank is larger than the bottom half, so when 3/4 full, we still have maybe
1/3 capacity left.

Warren & Pattie Updike
1994 C320 #62 "Warr De Mar"