[C320-list] Refilling Propane Tank

swampcreek42 swampcreek42 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 13 06:56:51 PDT 2013

Try a gas station that fills propane, I once had a truck camper that had horizontal propane tanks that big box stores didn't recognize them and didn't want to fill. The small gas stations would sometimes ask about them but always filled them up. Many large establishment employees have a script to follow and won't or can't interpret anything off the everyday occurrence.

BTW we're wrapping up our week on the boat, leaving St. Michaels this morning and either heading to the Chester or Heart-Miller to spwnd one last night on the hook.

Bruce Hunter
Nauti Time #719