[C320-list] Galley work area

Annika Brancato annikabrancato at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 17 07:12:22 PDT 2013

Looks great.  We are gonna add the cutting board over the sink as well.

 I've been meaning to add our stove cover as well.  Here's the pics.
We purchased a piece of laminate counter top and added wood trim to finish the sides.  We've had it for about 5 years now and I love it, as it fits snug over the stove.. Nothing falls in between..  It drops in behind stove when not in use.  This was a very inexpensive and easy project.

 Annika