[C320-list] Forestay mast rigging

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 17 15:25:36 PDT 2013

This couldn't be the original fore stay for a 1994 rig.  The swaged fitting
at the top of the fore stay wire should be a "stem ball terminal" with a cup
washer. I don't know how it is put together (the sequence); but, I don't
think an eye will do it.  Look here:
http://www.catalina320.com/filemgmt/viewcat.php?cid=8&orderby=dateD&page=3
on page 7 for the parts.

Warren & Pattie Updike