[C320-list] 120V Green LED on AC Panel

Graeme Clark cg at skyflyer.co.uk
Wed Sep 18 16:41:08 PDT 2013

How about these from Radio shack at $4 each?

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2102794&znt_campaign=Category_CMS&znt_source=CAT&znt_medium=RSCOM&znt_content=CT2032232

Not an LED but neon, which I guess was what was fitted to our 1996 Cat?

I fitted a similar 12v LED to replace a broken fitting for the bilge pump warning light - I had to drill the hole in the panel a tiny bit larger but the result is great.

Hope this helps