[C320-list] Lever

Bruce Heyman bruceheyman at cox.net
Tue Sep 24 14:12:22 PDT 2013

I believe that the recommended maintenance is to lubricate these cables annually.  I've had Somerset for 7 years and have never done it...yet.  You can disconnect the cable from the transmission lever.  Then move the transmission lever back and forth to see if it is hard.  You can also then move the shift lever on the binnacle back and forth and see if it is hard.  While disconnected you should see if you can get any lubrication into the end of the cable.
Let us know how you make out.
Best,
Bruce

Bruce Heyman