[C320-list] GFO Dripless Packing Size - and how-to for site search

Amiraults Family amiraults at sympatico.ca
Thu Apr 10 11:25:27 PDT 2014

All:

At the end of season 6, my stuffing box would tighten no more to eliminate
drip. Six years from a package of GFO Dripless I think quite good, and I
want to replace it with same before launch on May 03. I cannot remember the
size I ordered. Can someone chime in on what the shaft diameter is for a
2001 boat?

On another matter, it should be available in the archives as this has been
discussed before. Yet a search for GFO, or dripless, or packing came up with
no finds. Could someone suggest what I may be doing wrong to prevent the
search from working?

Brian Amirault

797 Waltzing Bear, too

---