[C320-list] Steering and lighting system

Andrew Santangelo andrew_santangelo at mac.com
Mon Apr 28 20:39:30 PDT 2014

Ok everyone...finally a technical question from me!

(1) I have noticed the steering is a bit stiffer/tougher now.  Why?  Do I need to adjust something? More grease? Ideas?

(2) I have given up on the original lights in the main cabin and galley.  They are corroding and do not work most of the time.  I need to replace them.  My choices are:
http://www.catalinadirect.com/index.cfm/product/1027_336/cabin-light-white-plastic-swivel-eyeball.cfm
or
http://www.catalinadirect.com/index.cfm/product/2043_336/cabin-light-led-white-plastic-swivel-eyeball-.cfm

I am not too worried about the power consumption.  I am worried I will find the LED option too dim.  Some models I have seen just do not impress me.

Any experience with either lighting system? Comments?

Thank-you in advance!

And yes, Dawn Treader is taking a beating right now with these strong winds.  Double lines on everything!

Andrew Santangelo

C320 "Dawn Treader"
Holland, MI

J22 "Blitzkrieg"