[C320-list] anti freeze

Mike Rauh RaceAnnouncer at verizon.net
Sat Apr 5 09:06:20 PDT 2014

On even years I change all the anti-freeze and odd years I just drain off
1/2-gal.  I always run my engine to stir up the sediment.  Then I open a
drain hose and let the contents pour into a jar.  I never open the fill-cap
while the anti-freeze is hot.  During even years I also remove and wash out
the expansion tank.

I've been using Dexcool which I buy in an auto supply store.

Mike
On Your Mark  #408