[C320-list] Deck Light

Bill Hutt bhutt at windstream.net
Tue Apr 8 15:13:19 PDT 2014

That's great advice. My marina manager has a platform that he puts on one of
the dry stack forklifts and can take me all the way to the top of the mast.
Definitely better than a boson's chair. For the deck light I have no problem
going up in a chair but you are correct, I'd like to have the right bulb to
save a trip up.
Thanks.
Bill