[C320-list] fuel tank shut-off

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 13:01:54 PDT 2014

I'm remembering someone talking about a fuel shutoff on the top of the Racor
filter. The parts diagram shows what is listed as "Check Ball and Cap" on
the top between the fuel inlet and primer pump. On mine, it's a plastic cap
with a slot for a screwdriver. Perhaps by turning this the correct way (??)
the fuel can be shut off there. Anyone know about this?

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62