[C320-list] Deck Light

Kaare Wold sailor3952 at charter.net
Wed Apr 16 19:21:16 PDT 2014

Skippers, just a suggestion you may wish to investigate.    We have our mast
down for winter storage and I removed all the bulbs and will replace them
with LED's.  The best prices (and huge selection) I could find was from
Marinebeam.com.  The sales person was Jeff and he was patient and most
helpful in cross referencing my existing bulbs to LED replacements.  I
purchased a top of mast anchor light bulb,  a festoon style steaming light
bulb and a reflector style deck light bulb.  All three were $59 including
shipping.  That is almost the price of just the reflector deck light alone
from WM.  You may want to check it out.
Kaare & Mary Wold   Sheet Music  #945
Sturgeon Bay, WI