[C320-list] New local fleet in SW Florida?

uhlman uhlman at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 26 07:45:35 PDT 2014

Bill, we will be here thru probably friday. We are in final steps of putting boat to bed today. What time will you be here tomorrow night? 320 group here is getting together for potluck dinner tomorrow. night. Or we can get together Monday. Or whenever. We are tied up at least part of Tuesday and Wednesday - two new smaller kitchen cabinets and larger refrig. :-)
Have you been to PG already? Do you know what you are looking for? Give us a call.
636.236.4143.
Barb and Bob

Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Touch