[C320-list] Genoa Foot Blocks

Bruce Heyman bruceheyman at cox.net
Sun Apr 27 06:49:03 PDT 2014

Hi Denny,
Last year I drove up to Garhaur and bought a new pair of double roller bearing sheaves.  I'm afraid I don't remember any model number. The only thing written on them with a sharpie was 100 which is what I paid for them.  The mounting holes lined up perfectly.
Was a nice upgrade and I always enjoy looking at all the cool blocks they have.

Bruce Heyman Somerset San Pedro (949) 289-8400