[C320-list] Winter fuel surprise

Rick Sulewski rsulewski at bex.net
Sun Apr 27 13:15:44 PDT 2014

Bruce,
Removing the cabin sole may depend on your 320 model....on my 1995 boat,
hull #277, I can remove the wooden sole by simply removing the ss screws to
gain access to a port just aft of the bilge pump well that provides access
to any liquids that may accumulate between the hull and the liner. I went so
far as to make some additional cuts to the cabin sole above the hidden
access port and secured those shorter sole boards with ss screws.  I may now
check the hidden access port without having to remove the larger cabin sole
boards.  With successive changes to the bilge configuration on later models
I am not clear if that access port to the hull below the liner is still
available.
Rick