[C320-list] Power supply for AC install

Joe Abbagnaro jabbagna at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 11:01:52 PDT 2014

Think about future re sale a good surveyor is going to see Air with no
Second feed
and look real close at how this was installed. Also if you were to have a
short or worst
yet an electrical fire your insurance is going to look closely at what
happen.
Do not give them a reason to reject a claim based on how you modified the
electrical system.
I would do the second feed and make sure it was done correctly.
Just something to think about