[C320-list] Steering and lighting system

Andrew Santangelo andrew_santangelo at mac.com
Tue Apr 29 11:56:19 PDT 2014

Joe,

The wire connectors and bulb attachments have corroded.  All wires were attached. I have used Tarn-X to clean them, which has bought me time, but I am tired of dealing with it.  Basically I am looking at a new fitting.  I think either product should fit the replacement hole.

I have eyed the LED's but the samples I have seen are not as bright.

Andrew Santangelo

C320 "Dawn Treader"
Holland, MI

J22 "Blitzkrieg"