[C320-list] Black Icebox gasket material

Kirk Mueller kirkm753 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 04:21:04 PDT 2014

Good morning all,

During the boat open house at the recent rendezvous one of the lovey ladies mentioned they had purchased black gasket material to to repair/replace the seal(s) on their icebox/refrigerator. If someone knows where I can purchase the material I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks to Jerry for all his tireless work on the recent event. Sharon and I really enjoyed the comradery and good humor of the group.  It was a great education for both of us and we look for to a more active roll in the association.

May God Bless.

Kirk & Sharon Mueller

Sent from a tin can with a very long string. :-)