[C320-list] Forestay/Backstay Tension

clburti at gmail.com clburti at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 04:33:58 PDT 2014

Welcome to the group David. I believe that you will find this to be one of the best sources of information about your C320. Someone may have that information handy and post it shortly. In the mean time,  I recommend going to http://www.catalina320.com/

If go to the membership page and join, (dues are nominal and can be paid through PayPal) you will have access to a wealth of technical information including  a set of rigging specs posted by a sailmaker and C320 owner.

Fair Winds
Chris Burti
Commitment
Catalina 320, #867