[C320-list] cleat at midships

Robert Sloat resloat at comcast.net
Tue Aug 5 14:04:59 PDT 2014

There is a deck installation for a midship cleat on the 320 site.  Jeff Church did an installation many years ago on the fiberglass toe rail which looked like a nice way to not introduce another trip hazard.  I can’t locate the latter on our site however.
On Aug 5, 2014, at 3:11 PM, Bronwen Young <baeyoung at telus.net> wrote:

> Does anyone know if its ok to add a cleat to the deck at midships for a mooring line.  Its handy to have one when first coming into a dock but we’re wondering if this area is strong enough to withstand the pull.
>
> Bronwen Young  FanaSea 1995

Bob Sloat
Savannah 894 (2002)
Waukegan Harbor, IL