[C320-list] cleat at midships

DianeFlr at aol.com DianeFlr at aol.com
Tue Aug 5 14:14:09 PDT 2014

We do the same & it works well for us.  Just don't drop it  overboard -
pricey item!!

Windy City,   #948

Captain Diane  Fowler, GRI, CRS, e-PRO
Sellstate Priority Realty Network

_www.CapeCoralHomes.com_ (http://www.capecoralhomes.com/)

cell  239-850-4935

In a message dated 8/5/2014 5:08:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
msail at baymoon.com writes:

Bronwen,  we have used a track mounted cleat on the jib track, works quite
well.  It can be moved from one side to the  other.

Mike
LaVida 324