[C320-list] Repairs for Legacy Autopilots

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Thu Aug 7 15:57:39 PDT 2014

Hi Bob,

Thanks for the timely information.  I am having problems with calibrating
"Audrey", which is my affectionate name for the auto pilot when she is
operating properly.  I will contact Dan and see if it needs service or if
there is a way to get everything working by a pressing and ordered sequence
of buttons. Thanks again.

Rod