[C320-list] Passenger Capacity

colloua5 at aol.com colloua5 at aol.com
Tue Aug 12 15:00:13 PDT 2014

.Art,
I just looked at the unit yesterday because I have a diesel leak when the boat is heeled. Part of the sender is under the starboard floor.
You would need to crawl into the port hatch and then work your way over to the tank. You would need a 1/4 " open end or box wrench for the removal.
Not an easy job with limited space. It looks like the sender may pull out without removing the tank, it's close.
Good luck
Lou Reszoly

 .