[C320-list] New sails question

Denny Browne dennybrowne at verizon.net
Wed Aug 13 06:29:24 PDT 2014

You may want to think of it as expanding your sail inventory as opposed to replacing your current sail, unless it's worn out. There's plenty of room in the starboard cockpit locker for the backup sail. Since you have a 135 already, adding a 155 for lighter days will provide excellent flexibility. Your local sailmaker will provide great options when interviewing you about preferences. I've had great luck this year with Quantum, but you probably should talk with two or three, visit their lofts and see who makes the most sense to you.

Denny Browne
A Cappella #935
Redondo Beach

Sent from iPhone, sorry for typos, grammar, etc...