[C320-list] Dripless Packing Replacement

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 07:10:55 PDT 2014

I suggest that you skip the marine sources. You can check online, I
don't think that there are substantive differences.

I purchased ours at a local industrial supply (steam valve packing) got
about three yards for $10 years ago, have a lifetime supply now. I
replaced it once after running hard in silty sandy water to avoid
scoring the shaft.

Thanks, Chris BurtiFrom: tharrison at innovations-plus.com