[C320-list] Removing shaft

Martin Rosenberg martinlrosenberg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 15:15:06 PDT 2014

When I replaced my packing with a PSS Shaft Seal, I found it easiest to cut
the old packing hose with a Dremel to give me enough room to remove the
shaft coupling. Either yours will come off relatively easy, or it won't.
Mine was a bear but I did get it off. Cutting the shaft to replace it was
not an option I was willing to take.
Martin Rosenberg
2001  #823