[C320-list] Spam Filters

Warren Updike wupdike at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 20 12:28:22 PDT 2014

I don't have this problem with our list; but, then I only get the Digest
format. I have noticed that with Outlook 2007, occasionally a message from a
trusted source will dump into spam/junk. Since none of the, possible,
offending words are in the envelope of the Digest, perhaps that is a
solution.

Warren and Pattie Updike
1994 C320 "Warr de Mar" #62