[C320-list] Canvas Care Waterproofing Tip

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Tue Dec 2 12:23:31 PST 2014

Hi All,

Last spring when I was going over my project list, one item was
waterproofing my dodger/bimini canvas.  In the past, I've wrestled with the
303 Fabric Guard spray bottle with mixed success.  But this year I used a
different approach that ended up doing a better job with less waste, even on
a breezy day.

I used a small paint tray and small foam paint roller to roll on the 303
Fabric Guard.  It made short work of the project.

I meant to post this last May.. So I'm just a little behind.

Cheers.

-Jeff Hare

#809 Woodbine II