[C320-list] All I want for Christmas

JJ Morrison sail-ability at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 2 15:43:33 PST 2014

I installed a Schuco 185W panel this past spring with a Blue Sky 2512iX controller. I have a reefer and never plugged in once to shore power this past summer. The panel is mounted on the Garhauer davits and fits great. I used the Gemini split jaw clamps to mount the panel onto the 1" ss tubes. Makes a very nice job and quite inexpensive. Biggest problem I had was in deciding where to mount the controller as the specs call for it to be mounted close to the batteries. Eventually decided on the bulkhead under the salon table but it's tite.
CheersJohnM1999#574