[C320-list] 2015 Rendezvous

Bill Sloane southsoundbill at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 20:49:05 PST 2014

Jerry, Greg,

This is Bill in Olympia Washington. The early August dates of the
Rendezvous might work well. My wife and I belong to the Olympia Yacht Club
and we have an all club cruise scheduled to the San Juan's July 24 - August
9, 2015. I think the Puget Sound area, Canada or US, would be a great
location for a Catalina 320 Rendezous.

Bill Sloane
Endless Summer C-320 No. 554
Olympia WA