[C320-list] Engine controls - two levers convert to one?

Bruce Stanley brucestanley36 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 12:15:03 PST 2014

Martin
yes but me @ 5'5" and wife @ 5'5"
never found that a problem ...
I should note we have to REVERSE into a tricky pen/slip. ... and the single
lever was never an issue.
We do think it is a significant improvement. Catalina now has this in its
newer pedestal set up.
If you send me your email address, I will send u pictures of mine (it was a
factory installation).

Bruce Stanley / 2006 C36 MkII/#2282/Fin
Fantastic Trio /Sydney Australia